- Client: Robertson Construction
- Project: Scottish Fire & Rescue Service Training Centre, Newbridge, Edinburgh
- Services: 725sqm of Flowfast Terrosso / 500m of Flowfast Terrosso Coving
IFT was contracted by Robertson Construction to install the resin flooring to the new £11.3m state-of-the-art Scottish Fire and Rescue Service training centre located in Newbridge, Edinburgh. The site provides many training facilities including classroom learning; road traffic collision (RTC); domestic, industrial and commercial building training; urban search and rescue; petrochemical; and working at height.
The product installed was Flowfast Terrosso. This is a seamless, decorative, hard wearing acrylic resin floor finish which has been developed to enable very fast track applications, therefore dramatically reducing programme time. It is ideal for public areas, shops and showrooms, department stores, designer outlets, airports, restaurants, garden centres, schools and hospitals.
- Attractive decorative finish
- Extensive design potential
- Seamless hygienic finish
- Easy to clean and maintain
- High chemical resistance
- High scratch resistance
- Wear resistant surface for wheeled traffic.
- Rapid installation
- Enhanced resistance to UV light