- Client: Atom Consultants
- Project: Just: Gluten Free Bakery
- Services: 1,500sqm of polyurethane resin floor screed
IFT has recently completed the installation of the polyurethane resin flooring at the new production facility for Just:Gluten Free Bakery in Motherwell Foodpark, Glasgow.
The award-winning bakery produces a range of bakery products that are gluten, wheat, dairy and egg free and supplies Waitrose, Ken & Co, McGhee's Family Bakers and Whole Foods Market.
Following full preparation of the existing substrate, IFT installed:
- 1,500sqm of 6mm polyurethane resin floor screed,
- 365m of polyurethane resin coving, and
- 370m of joints.
Description: Heavy duty, chemical resistant antimicrobial treated polyurethane resin floor screed.
Uses: Ideal for wet processing zones such as food manufacturing, food preparation areas, and chemical processing plants.
- Contains an antimicrobial additive.
- Very high chemical resistance.
- Easy to clean and sterilise anti-slip surface.
- Minimal joints. Heat resistant to 120°C.
- Resistant to steam cleaning or constant hot water.
- Non tainting, non-dusting
- High abrasion resistance
- Withstands high mechanical stress and thermal shock
- Positive slip resistance
Thank you for your efforts, I have been very impressed with IFT and the way you have conducted yourself.
Philip Thomson, CEO, Atom Consultants